Why just study or work – why not both?
With Prettl, you can join a dual study program and combine theoretical learning with practical experience. The German "Duales Studium" system (called a "dual study program" in English) is a form of professional training in which a theoretical study course is combined with time spent working and learning in-job, in a company or similar organization. The theoretical content and practical work are tailored to complement each other. Profit from being able to directly apply what you've just learned by opting for a dual study program. They provide you with the opportunity to obtain an academic qualification and put what you've learned into practice (in particular self-managed practice), and build on, in everyday work situations.
A dual study program with Prettl means
- an academic qualification and practical experience gained by continuous rotation between theory (at university) and practice (in the company)
- an opportunity to spend a practical semester at one of our foreign sites
- appropriate remuneration during the entire course of study
- the first step in a successful career in an international company
This could be your degree course with Prettl in cooperation with the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University at Stuttgart:
- Business Studies – specialising in industrial management (Bachelor of Arts)at the Pfullingen site
- Industrial Engineering – specialising in electrical engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) at the Pfullingen site
- Industrial Engineering – specialising in mechanical engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) at the Pfullingen site
Seize the opportunity and apply to us via the relevant job posting on our job portal.
Links to the degree course overview: